Ambassador News & Events
Discover the latest news and events from around the world in the IEP Ambassador Program. To submit your event or news item, please click here.
News and articles
- What is Behind the USA’s deterioration in Positive Peace?
- Amazon’s algorithms, conspiracy theories and extremist literature
- What difference does Positive Peace make during a disaster?
- How have terrorist organisations responded to COVID-19?
- Practising Positive Peace in Atlanta’s urban farms
- Iraq’s security sector faces serious challenges
- The significance of Trump’s Facebook ban
- Explaining the UN Secretary-General’s cautious crisis diplomacy
- Terrorist threats in the 4.0 industry era
- Why ethical investors need to know about Positive Peace
- World Press Freedom Day: Information is critical to peace
- International sanctions: A useful but increasingly misused policy instrument
- India’s devastating COVID-19 crisis through the lens of Positive Peace
- First malaria vaccine to show promise
- Q&A: How the U.S. withdrawal decision will affect the Afghan conflict
Events and opportunities
Have you read IEP founder and executive chairman Steve Killelea’s new book, ‘Peace in The Age of Chaos: The Best Solution for a Sustainable Future’, which outlines his personal journey to measure, study and understand peace? Below are some of the reviews the book has...read more
Director of Partnerships at IEP Charles Allen facilitated a Positive Peace workshop at the Russian Youth Forum in Sydney. Read more here.read more
Change becomes inevitable in the post-pandemic restructuring period — in fact, it might offer a unique opportunity to uproot and challenge the prevailing discourse on development.read more
Webinar: 'Practical Applications of the Positive Peace Framework' About the Event Join Young Professionals in Foreign Policy and hear from Institute for Economics and Peace Ambassadors on the 8 Pillars of the Positive Peace framework. We will provide an overview of...read more